Casual Sport & Recreation Assistants – Townsville & Cairns
Hours – variable and up to 20 hours a week
Start – February 2021
Selection and appointments will be assessed against selection criteria:
- Sound organisational and time management skills including the ability to plan, implement and deliver sports programs.
- Effective interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills that can be adapted for various audiences.
- Skills and knowledge of common sports and equipment requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining a safe work environment and to all ensure all Workplace Health and Safety requirements are followed.
- To be physically fit for manual handling tasks required.
- Be able to meet the eligibility requirements to obtain a Blue Card (Working with Children Check).
- A Sports Medicine Australia, Sports Trainer Qualification.
- Current C Class Driver’s Licence.
To apply for this position, please email a one page letter explaining how you have the skills, knowledge or potential to meet the selection criteria for this position and your resume to [email protected]
Applications close 27th January 2021.