JCUSA Customer Service Officer (Sport, Recreation & Fitness)
Selection and appointments will be assessed against selection criteria:
- Sound organisational and time management skills, including the ability to plan, implement and deliver sports programs.
- Experience, skills and knowledge in customer service and sales.
- Effective interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills that can be adapted for various audiences.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining a safe work environment and to all ensure all Workplace Health and Safety requirements are followed.
- To be physically fit for manual handling tasks required in role.
- Able to meet the eligibility requirements to obtain a Blue Card (Working with Children Check).
- Evidence of two (2) COVID vaccinations or evidence of a medical exemption that satisfies the General Manager, such as a medical certificate that demonstrates a lawful medical reason for not wearing a mask
- Experience in Fitness industry or similar role and Certificate 3 and/or 4 in Fitness or similar qualification.
- A Sports Medicine Australia, Sports Trainer Qualification.
- Current C Class Driver’s Licence.
To apply for this position, please email a one page letter explaining how you have the skills, knowledge or potential to meet the selection criteria for this position and your resume to [email protected] with JCUSA Customer Service Officer (Sport, Recreation & Fitness) Casual Vacancy in the Subject line.
The position closes on 28th January 2022 at 4.30pm.