Below are steps to be followed by JCUSA members and Clubs & Societies in order to comply with the Events COVID Safe Plan.
- You must not attend the event if you: have COVID-19 symptoms, are an active COVID-19 case or have recently travelled to a COVID-19 hotspot;
- You must stay at home if unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath;
- You must seek assistance from event personnel if you become unwell during the event;
- You must maintain physical distancing requirements - maintaining physical distancing requirements is the responsibility of the individuals attending the event;
- You must read and comply with the Condition of Entry for Events.