This semester the Townsville Market Day will be held on Wednesday, 27th July 2022, from 12pm – 3pm.
Before you apply please be aware of the below requirements:
- There will be no trailers or display vehicles on the lawn;
- You are to bring your own disinfectant/alcohol based wipes to clean the supplied table and chairs prior to use;
- You must provide alcohol-based hand sanitiser (minimum 60% ethanol) at your stall;
- You are to undertake regular cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces and items handled by multiple people;
- The sale of items must be approved by the Market Day Coordinator and you must provide and display a sign that states “Do not touch sale items unless purchasing”;
- Only commercially packaged food can be provided and this must be approved by the Market Day Coordinator as part of the Market Day application process;
- No food (including lollies), drink or ice confection can be sold or given away without approval by the Market Day Coordinator. Non-compliance will see your stall being closed and you will have to leave the premises;
- There will be no assistance provided in regards to staff or equipment to transport your items from the car park to the event location;
- Follow directions of any COVID-19 Safety Marshalls;
- Cashless transactions are encouraged;
- You are welcome to supply and wear your own face mask;
- If you become unwell at the event, you are to advise a COVID-19 Safety Marshall then leave the venue immediately, unless immediate first aid is required;
- All accidents, injuries or near misses are to be reported to a COVID Safe Marshall; and
- You are not to attend if you are unwell or have COVID symptoms.
What you need to apply
Before you start this application please have the following ready (without this you will not be able to finalise your application):
Copy of your Public Liability with a minimum of 10 million (n/a to JCUSA affiliated clubs & societies or JCU departments) and this must be current on the day of Market Day
A copy of your registration with ACNC (if applying for a Not for Profit Stall); and
A copy of your Food License (if selling or providing food).
A copy of the risk assessment you completed that resulted in you applying to attend.
Late applications will not be accepted as equipment would have been arranged and human resources redirected to other tasks for the event.